More than two centuries ago, in 1758, King Louis XV commissioned the architect Jacques-Ange Gabriel to build the two façades overlooking the Place de la Concorde. This outstanding example of 18th century architecture completed the imposing north façade of one of the world’s most celebrated city landmarks.
The Hotel de Crillon has been restored in the finest French tradition of taste and refinement. The lobby in Sienna and Portor marble, the gallery in light golden oak, its 200 guestrooms and suites hung with beige velvet and white percale welcome you in perfect style and elegance.
For lunch, dinner or late supper, the magnificent restaurant “Les Ambassadeurs” offers on one side a view of the Place de la Concorde, on the other, a dining room opening onto the new summer garden for “al fresco” lunching and dining; the restaurant ” L’Obélisque ” and the two bars, one of which was decorated by the sculptor César.
There are two marvellous sets of rooms overlooking the Place de la Concorde and superb banquetting rooms for weddings, receptions and gala occasions, with smaller meeting rooms for seminars and more intimate gatherings.
10, Place de la Concorde
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +33 (0)1 44 71 15 00